XAHR Placements 2019: Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XAHR), which is known to offer MBA in Human Resource Management, under Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) has successfully wrapped up its placement programme, ‘Xuberance 2019’, by securing placements for all 123 students from the Batch of 2017-2019. Highest CTC offered was Rs. 27.5 lakhs per annum and the Average CTC offered was Rs. 12.75 lakhs per annum.
XAHR Placements 2019: Key highlights
- Xuberance 2019, the placement program at the Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XAHR) has concluded its Placements 2017-2019.
- Batch Size for Class 2017-2019 comprised of 123 students.
- XAHR Placements 2017-2019 witnessed 67 companies, spanning across several industries participating in the placement season, out of which 37 companies were fresh/new recruiters.
- D.E. Shaw, a renowned multinational firm, emerged to be the top paymaster of all, with a staggering offer of Rs. 27.50 lakhs per annum, which accounts for a 30% increase in the highest salary offered as compared to the previous years’ placements.
- Average CTC offered stood at Rs. 12.75 lakhs per annum, up from 11.88 lakhs per annum last year.
- Average Salary for the top 50 students stood at Rs. 15. 50 lakhs per annum.
- Median Salary figure is Rs.12.20 lakhs per annum.
- Notably, 19 students of the batch were awarded Pre-placement 0ffers (PPOs) and Pre-placement Interviews (PPIs).
- The highest number of jobs came from the Manufacturing industry, followed closely by IT and ITeS, Consulting, BFSI, and FMCG.
- Leading companies hosted by XAHR included , Deloitte, Cognizant Business Consulting, GAIL, Reliance, Titan, Godrej, Hero Motocorp, ICICI Bank, Capgemini, Ernst & Young, IBM, Vedanta, ITC Limited, Salesforce, TATA Advanced Systems, Zee Media, Philips Lighting, UltraTech Cement, Walmart, Apollo Munich, and Ambuja Cement, L&T, TATA Steel, Arcesium, HDFC Life, GMR Group, JK Organization, Murugappa Group, Bajaj Allianz, Future Generali Life Insurance, Manipal Education and Medical Group, Right Management, Vito Altor, Wipro, Garware Technical Fibres, and Maruti Suzuki, among others.
XAHR Placements 2019: XAHR Placement Trends
- Xuberance’18 for the MBA (HRM) programme saw 50 companies participating for a batch of 123 students.
- Highest Domestic Salary stood at Rs. 20.80 lakhs per annum.
- Similarly, Xuberance’17 saw a batch of 120 students of the MBA (HRM) programme participating in the Final Placements Process.
- 52 companies participated in the process, out of which 27 were new recruiters.
- Highest CTC at Xuberance’17 stood at Rs. 19.75 lakhs, Average CTC was Rs. 12.30 lakhs and the Average and Median CTC stood at Rs. 12.39 lakhs and Rs. 11.93 lakhs respectively.
Overall, looking at the XAHR Placement Trends, we can safely say that the placements at the Xavier School of Human Resource Management bear testimony to the high-quality education and training imparted at Xavier School of Human Resource Management, and the level of preparedness that the students exhibit. The recruitment of students in varied roles across various sectors speaks volumes of the success of the institution over the years.
About Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) was established in accordance with the Xavier University Act 2013 and was inaugurated on the 7th of July 2014. XUB is India’s first digital university and an institution of higher learning for imparting professional and technical education. It is a self-financing institution imparting professional and technical education. XUB has 8 Schools that offer world-class education in different fields. XIMB offers an MBA in Business Management, Global Management and Executive programs. Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XAHR), erstwhile XIMB-HRM, offers the MBA-HRM program. MBA-RM is offered by the Xavier School of Rural Management (XSRM), erstwhile XIMB-RM. MBF- Master of Business Finance is offered by Xavier School of Commerce, MBA-SM by Xavier School of Sustainability (XSoS) and MBA-UMG by Xavier Center of Urban Management and Governance. The Xavier School of Sustainability, Xavier School of Commerce, Xavier Center of Urban Management and Governance, Xavier School of Economics, Xavier School of Computer Science and Engineering, and the Xavier School of Communications offer different postgraduate and undergraduate programs.