XIMB Placement 2019: The MBA Placements 2019 took place at Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) for Class of 2017-2019. The MBA Batch, which comprised of 350 students, recorded 100% placements, with students receiving offers from 104 companies. Highest Salary recorded was Rs. 24.50 lakh and Average Salary for XIMB Placement 2019 was Rs. 14.31 lakh, which is higher than last year’s Rs. 12.91 lakh.
XIMB’s Placement Programme 2019, known as Xuberance’19, placed the 31st MBA Batch and saw participation by 104 recruiters including 54 new companies.
Key highlights of XIMB Placement 2019
The Placement highlights from Xuberance’19 are as follows:
- The Batch size comprised of 350 students for Class of 2017-19.
- 104 companies participated in XIMB Placements 2019, of which 54 were new recruiters.
- 47 students have been extended PPO/PPIs from their summer internship organizations.
- Highest Domestic Salary has gone up at Rs. 24.50 LPA from Rs.23.50 LPA last year.
- Average Salary shoots up to Rs.14.31 LPA from Rs.12.91 LPA last year.
- Median Salary has increased to Rs.14.16 LPA from Rs.12.76 LPA last year.
Placement Trends for XIMB Placement 2019
As mentioned earlier, XIMB has recorded 100% successful placement with an average increase of 11% in both the average and median compensation. Notably,the Highest, Average and Median compensation packages have risen up exponentially as compared to last year. Number of PPOs have also gone up to 47 this year from 45 last year.
Key Placement Trends at XIMB for the last three years are as follows:
|XIMB Placement Year||Average Salary (Rs. In Lakhs)||Highest Salary (Rs. In Lakhs)|
Pre-placement offers (PPOs) at XIMB Placement 2019
47 students from XIMB have been extended PPO/PPIs in Placements 2019 from their summer internship organizations, as compared to 45 students last year.
Top Recruiters at XIMB Placement 2019
- A total of 104 companies participated in XIMB Placement 2019.
- Students, besides performing admirably, bagged numerous roles from industry leaders.
- Some leading organizations who strengthened their bond with XIMB include Deloitte, Cognizant Business Consulting, PwC, UHG, Brillio, Capgemini, Accenture, Apollo Munich, Godrej, Emami, Nestle, Titan, Wildcraft, Maruti Suzuki, PCBL, Hero MotoCorp, UltraTech, TASL, Times OOH, Enhance Group, CRISIL, HSBC IB, ICICI Bank, TCS, Royal Bank of Scotland, VMware, Tiger Analytics, Bajaj Allianz, HCL Technologies, Wipro, IBM, Tata Metaliks, Intellect Design, HSBC Analytics, HDFC Bank, Mu Sigma, Larsen & Toubro, GMR, Tata Steel, Godrej & Boyce, and Vedanta.
54 New Recruiters welcomed at XIMB Placement 2019
XIMB witnessed 54 new recruiters among 104 total companies participating in Placements 2019. Some new recruiters include Anand Rathi, Hewlett Packard, KPMG, Lenskart, Nissan, OYO, Reckitt Benckiser, Salesforce, Reliance Brands, Tetra Pak, Xiaomi, Rustomjee.
XIMB Placement 2019: Domain-wise Placements
- Consulting sector had the maximum number of recruitments (29%).
- Other domains having the highest number o recruitments include Systems (28%), Marketing (21%), BFSI (14%) and other sectors.
- Profiles offered included Risk Management, Strategic Consulting, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Supply Chain Management, Business Consulting, IT Consulting and Business Development.
Established in 1987, XIMB is one of the premium business schools in the country and is located in Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha. It offers two-year flagship courses like MBA in Business Management, MBA in Global Management, MBA in Human Resource Management and other executive and doctoral programmes. Notably, the full-time MBA programmes have been consistently ranked as one of the finest business curriculums in the country.
XIMB plays a key role in the alignment of student aspirations with the right fit of elite organizations in the industry. Regardless of the intense market conditions, XIMB has pulled off an outstanding feat in this year’s final placement process – Xuberance ’19
XIMB is now revered as a leading management institution in the country and has been awarded A*** grading by CRISIL.