Hyldgaard Craft posted an update 4 weeks, 1 day ago
In total, there are 124 rooms at Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier. Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier was the winner of the 2012 Qualmark Silver Award for environmentally friendly accommodations. Read about how Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier is committed to our Environment.
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Franz Josef Glacier, Franz Josef Oasis Accommodation promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Take advantage of the hotel’s disabled facilities, safety deposit boxes, smoking area, car park, Wi-Fi in public areas.
Hotel Bella Vista Franz Josef Glacier Franz Josef Glacier
In the heart of the village and edge of the Westland World Heritage Park, the Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier is only a breath away from the spectacular Franz Josef Glacier. Our Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier is close to the edge of one of New Zealand’s most spectacular natural attractions, welcoming you to this enticing and dramatic region. The 4-star Terrace Franz Josef Glacier offers modern accommodation on a quiet side street right in the centre of Franz Josef.
Nestled amongst native bush and lush punga groves in Franz Josef village, Rainforest Retreat offers a varied range of accommodation, all built to embrace the natural environment. Whatever the season, you can explore the South Island’s glacier country and West Coast region from Rainforest Retreat.
- My main grumble was with the breakfast arrangements.
- Please note not all rooms offer views.
- We had a very clean and large suite with 2 large comfortable beds, separate lounge with a balcony and kitchenette area and great sized bathroom especially the shower.
- britz campervans christchurch owned Hotel, Motel and Apartment style accommodation in the centre of Franz Josef, makes The Terrace the ideal choice for a few nights holiday in spectacular Franz Josef.
- More than just accommodation, it’s a captivating experience.
- We were told what time to get to the restaurant for breakfast and we all had to sit on a long table.
$25 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel) – Save up to 25%. http://www.newzealandmotorhome.com/new-zealand-motorhome-is-it-worth-doing/ , Franz Josef Glacier offers modern accommodation on a quiet side street right in the centre of Franz Josef. Set above the village of Tekapo, the lodge is in an ideal location for a peaceful escape yet it’s within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Tekapo’s incredible scenery can be enjoyed during a range of activities including hiking, fishing, sailing, horse riding and star-gazing.
– There was a major water shortage during our stay. look at here had happened before (google Franz Josef and water shortages and you’ll see several hits), and the next town over (Fox Glacier) had running water.
Designed for comfort, guestrooms offer refrigerator, ironing facilities, bathtub, laptop safe box, jacuzzi bathtub to ensure a restful night. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Franz Josef Oasis Accommodation combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Franz Josef Glacier unforgettable.