Savage Friedman posted an update 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Direct response (or direct response marketing) is a method of getting people to take immediate action. For example, they might make a donation or sign up for a service. While this isn’t a unique concept, cutting-edge techniques in email and social media marketing have driven the demand for direct response copywriting to an all-time high.
Direct response copywriting can be a great way to reach your target audience. Hire only the most skilled copywriters to help you achieve the best ROI. They are experts in persuasive writing that sells your product or services.
How do you find the right professional once you’ve decided to outsource? After all, the world is full of copywriters, freelance designers, marketing consultants, and PR practitioners – most of them are great at what they do.
Here are a few tips that might help you find the Best Direct Response Copywriters for your business.
1. Check Their Website (and be careful of a copywriter that hasn’t got one): This should be your first port of call. Not only will a copywriter’s website reveal you a little bit about their skills and experience, it will also provide you a good feel for their "style." Not every copywriter suits every businessman, and the website is a great way to decide if a particular freelancer is a right "fit."
2. Talk to them: If they are successful, contact them. Many copywriters will be happy to talk with potential clients about their projects. It’s important for both the business owner as well as the direct response copywriter "click" but don’t expect them too to divulge all of their secrets over the phone. Please don’t assume they will always be available to meet face-to-face. Most professional copywriters are fully booked.
3. Niche/Experience/Expertise: While most copywriters are man-of-all-work, happy to try their skill at any writing they feel confident with, they still have their specializations. If you want an annual report writer, then a copywriter that particularly mentions yearly reports would be a great option than an advertising copywriter, who, in turn, would be your best option if you want a catchy slogan. Some copywriters specialize in a particular area, such as technology, medical, or health.
4. Portfolio/Testimonials/Clients: Naturally, a direct response Copywriter is only going to put their best work and their most satisfied clients on their website, but it’s still a good sign of their expertise. If, for instance, their website mentions they deal with large businesses, but their testimonials are all from small business, then you should be careful of their claims. In other words, their portfolio and testimonials should align with their experience and knowledge.
5. Professionalism: A good copywriter will ask for a brief before quoting on a project and send a detailed quote. Your website should contain information about their work and standard terms and conditions. They will usually ask for a deposit once they have received their quote.
Direct Response copywriting is one of the best ways to sell anything. One of the Best Direct Response Copywriters in the world is Robert Sean Pascoe of worldclasscopywriting.com with over 16 years of realworld advertising marketing experience. His copywriting services can be one of the most important investments you make in your business’ success.
To read more about
Direct Response Copywriter have a look at this useful web page.