The blockchain is an undeniably ingenious invention – the brainchild of a person or group of people known by the pseudonym, Satoshi Nakamoto. But since then, it has evolved into something greater, and the main question every single person is asking is: What is Blockchain?
By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, the tech community is now finding other potential uses for the technology.
What will you Gain?
- Basics you should know about Blockchain, enabling you to define it in your own words
- Understand how Blockchain could potentially impact your business
- Ability to explain Blockchain Technology to your clients, friends, and business colleagues
- Set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it
- A basic understanding of the internet.
- Have an open mind and be prepared to get very curious about where the future is heading towards
- Corporate Executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- Government Executives looking to better understand Blockchain opportunities
- College students
- Supply Chain Managers
- CEO’s, Boards, and Senior VP’s
- Entrepreneurs looking for something new
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
- Technology Enthusiasts
- Anyone looking to better prepare for long term career potential in the future