R is an open source software environment and Big Data Analytics using R is the new revolution in the world of Data Analytics, being in high demand throughout Consulting industry. R is preferred by everyone because of being open source, however there is currently a huge dearth of supply of resources in the industry with R skills coupled with Data Analytics. Average salary of Big Data Analytics with R resources is INR 18-20 lac per annum in Indian consulting industry.
- Big Data needs 1.5 million managers by 2018
- Big Brands Like Twitter, Microsoft, Mozilla, Bank of America etc are using R programming as their primary tool.
After completing the course, you will be able to understand:
- Big Data concepts, characteristics, use cases and significance of R in Big Data Analytics.
- Advanced Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Visualization tools
Key Features of the Course
- 30 hours of Live Instructor Led Online sessions
- Get trained by international expert with more than 25 years of experience
- 6 months of Free Access to e-learning library (LMS)
- 40 hours of real life industry project experience
- Hands-on experience in data manipulation, statistical analysis, and graphics applications
- Get completion certificate in R Programming
This course is ideal for engineers, consultants, business analysts, scientists and researchers.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. However, the following skills are helpful prior to taking this course:
- Experience programming in any one high-level programming language such as BASIC, C, C++, Java, Python, or Ruby.
- Basic knowledge of statistics as covered in a first-semester undergraduate statistics course.
You will get Certificate of Completion of Training in Big Data Analytics using R, on the successful completion of the course – Recognized across Consulting and IT Industry at the time of recruitment.