Business analytics refers to the skills, technologies, practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning.
Objectives of the Course
- To develop a common platform for industry and academia interface in the area of consumer and business analytics
- To facilitate research and research based knowledge sharing in the area of business and consumer analytics
- To discuss new methodologies in the emerging field of analytics, especially those methodologies that have been tried and tested in the domain of business decision making
- To explore and build collaborations among academicians and industry practitioners to undertake joint research work in the domain of business and consumer analytics
Who Should Attend this Course
- Graduate and Post Graduate Students who wish to build a career in Business Analytics.
- Working Professionals who want to fast pace the career or to switch to Business Analytics domain.