- INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Career Anna provides many services (each a “Service” and together the “Services”) through its website(s) located at www.careeranna.com and www.knowlabs.com, as well as any other websites and applications owned, operated, or controlled by us (each a “Website” and collectively the “Websites”), including, without limitation, all information, content, services, and materials made available through any Website, social media channels, or other online or onsite channels that enable you to participate in any Career Anna online educational programs (collectively the “Online Courses”) and related services, such as careers services, or any part thereof For clarity, Career Anna offers certain Online Courses that are curated, specially designed, and produced which are referred to as “Certification” programs. A verified certificate of accomplishment upon conclusion of the applicable Online Course ("Verified Certificate"), shall be awarded, in the sole discretion of Career Anna and the instructors for the Online Courses, to Students (defined below) who have completed the course to the satisfaction of Career Anna including without limitation being in compliance with all Career Anna policies.
ACCESS AND USER ACCOUNTS
- a "Visitor," meaning any individual that browses any of our Services, including, without limitation, through a mobile or other wireless device without being registered,
- a "Student," meaning that you have created a User Account (defined below) registered and have enrolled in and paid for access to the Online Courses and other Career Anna’s Services and/or services, content, and/or certification provided by Educational Partners and that you intend to complete the applicable program, including the homework assignments and exams, and other requirements related to those individual programs.
- an "Attendee," meaning that you have created a User Account and that you intend to audit the Online Courses, i.e., attend or view lectures online without accessing final projects or assessments required for certification, or completing the homework assignments, exams or other course work related to assessments for certification.
- a “Mentor” meaning that you have a User Account and have entered into the Mentor Services Agreement with Career Anna to provide mentoring and project review services to Students.
The term "User" refers to a Visitor, Student, Attendee, Mentor, or any other person that participates, interacts with, or otherwise makes use of any of the Services and/or any Career Anna community (e.g., moderators, volunteers, or experts-in-residence).
User Accounts: In order to use, access, or take part in many of our Services, including the Online Courses or to provide Mentor Services, you must select a login identification ("User ID") and a unique user password ("User Password") (collectively, a "User Account"). You agree that you will never divulge or share access to your User Account with any third party for any reason.
STUDENT AND ATTENDEE COMMUNICATIONS
Agreement to Receive Electronic Communications.
Agreement to Receive Autodialed or Pre-recorded Calls and SMS Messaging.
USER CONDUCT POLICY
In addition, you may not post, upload, or transmit to or otherwise make available through the Services any content, communications, or other information (collectively, "Unauthorized Content"):
- that is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libelous or that defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against or threatens others;
- that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information
- that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party;
- that violates the rights of other Users of the Services; or
- that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise advocates or encourages any illegal activity.
Career Anna’s INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Services are owned and operated by Career Anna and its licensors. All content or other material available through the Services, including, but not limited to, information on the Websites, on-line lectures, speeches, video or other lessons, applications, pre-assessments and assessments, quizzes, presentation materials, homework assignments, programming assignments, programs, code, licenses, and other images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, documents, surveys, materials, audio and video clips, HTML, and files (collectively, the "Content"), are the property of Career Anna and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Career Anna logos, trademarks and service marks which may appear on the Website(s), throughout the Services and in Online Courses ("Marks"), are the property of Career Anna and are protected under Companies Act, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Services, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. In addition, elements of the Services are protected by trade dress and other federal and state intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way in whole or in part without the express written consent of Career Anna.
LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICES
Career Anna may provide Users with the ability to upload forum posts, chat with other Users, User discussions as well as post content, discussions, materials, media, and other information through profile pages and throughout the Services for social interaction or for use with the Websites or Online Courses, e.g., questions, hypotheticals, examples, etc. (collectively, "User Content"). Career Anna is not responsible that User Content and does not guarantee that any such User Content is accurate, truthful, up to date, reliable, or appropriate and disclaims any and all liability to you to the fullest extent of the law related to such User Content. You understand and agree that your reliance and/or reference to such User Content is solely at your own risk. Career Anna does not claim ownership of any User Content you, or other User, may submit or make available for inclusion on the Websites or Online Courses. Accordingly, subject to the license granted to Career Anna below, you will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content that you submit, post, or share via our Services.
FORUM, BLOG, AND CHATROOM SERVICES
SOCIAL SHARING AND Career Anna PROFILES
PAYMENT TERMS and REFUND POLICY
By enrolling in an Online Course or purchasing any of our Services and providing Career Anna with your payment information, you hereby agree to these payment terms. To purchase any services or products offered by Career Anna through the Services, you must have Internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up process ("Payment Method"). You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the services or products you purchase through the Career Anna Services as they become due, whether on a one-time, installment, or subscription basis. Fees may vary based on your location, the type of Payment Method used, where your Payment Method was issued, or other contractual arrangements. Your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. Career Anna does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment and may vary such offerings from time to time. Additionally, you understand and agree that not all promotions and pricing are available to all Students, and that specific additional terms and conditions may apply to certain promotional programs, pricing, or geographic locations.
We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend the fees and features associated with your subscription.
Refund Policy: Any refund of any kind shall be claimed by you within 3 days of enrolling. Refund would be processed only in the cases where Career Anna fails to meet the product description in the product delivered to you.
Refunds are processed online and the refund amount is credited to the same account number / debit card account / credit card account / mobile wallet from which the payment was made for the product.
Please note that the time it takes for refund amount to reflect in your account depends on the bank turnaround time and related RBI guidelines. These timelines may be subject to change from time to time and Career Anna has no role in these timelines, and Career Anna shall not be held responsible for these timelines.
To claim any refund in the stipulated time, please use following contact details:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at - +91 9999306972
IDEA AND FEEDBACK SUBMISSIONS
SERVICES AVAILABILITY AND LIMITATIONS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LINKING TO THIRD-PARTY SITES AND CONTENT
TERMINATION OF RIGHTS
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS & DISPUTE PROCEDURE
Career Anna respects the rights and intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users to do the same. If you believe that your product or other work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Career Anna’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- 1. a description of the product, work or other intellectual property that you claim has been misrepresented or infringed;
- 2. a description of where and/or specific link to the material that you claim is misrepresenting or infringing your product, work or other intellectual property is located on the Online Courses;
- 3. your address, telephone number, and email address;
- 4. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the product, work, copyright or intellectual property, or its agent, or applicable law; and
- 5. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the product, work, copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf; and
- 6. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the product, copyright or other intellectual property interest.
Career Anna’s Copyright Agent for notices of disputes or claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: